2011年3月31日 星期四

Thoughts behind the scene

    I talked to tutors and also show my final pieces to my friends and ask them for feed backs. Most of them are have positive comments which is good:)  The bad comments are mostly on the "Boys take 10 mins.......", is a bit too long. However, the tutors think the length of the film is good. So I just leave it as it is.

    Moreover, there is something really personal in the final piece of "The Little Facts", and also in the word, "FACTS", that made out of Polaroid photos.


    The right hand side is moving through different people in different places. And in actual fact, they are all chelsea foundation students which I know them during rotation and VisCom now. I delebrately cut out all the other friends which are not in Chelsea and chose the song, "Photograph". The lyrics of the song fits perfects with the meaning behind it: memory of the whole course.

    Besides, I don't think anyone would notice this but the change in places is actually from the student hall I live in, to the Chelsea the door near Tate Britain. Then along to VisCom. Around VisCom then carry on to 3D studio. Finally some photos been taken near the entrance (symbolise leaving Chelsea). With the final photo taken in Elephant and Castle (heading to LCC for my BA course next year).

    Here we go, this is the two very little details I presented really secretly~





  
    There is another personal 'fact' in this piece as well.

    The word "C" meaning "Chelsea", the 8 people in there are the closest friend around me in the foundation course.

    The word "F" meaning "Fred" (me), which the 10 people in there are also my best friends but they are not all from chelsea, some of them are my high school friend as well.  

    However, I'm not saying the other photos in this piece are meaningless, but the people in "F" and "C" are just very important to me through out my life or this year.

沒有留言:

張貼留言