2011年3月14日 星期一

FMP work- In Progress Presentations

    I missed last week presentation because I was ill.... So now I present the FMP work in progress presentations here:


At the start of the project, I was planning to work with 5 Facts. They can be any facts and I pretty much treat them as an individual project, similar to the project “Just So You Know” and “Does It Matter”. So it looks like there are 5 separate projects but grouped into one. However, after doing some research, I decided to focus on 4 major facts instead of 5:

1.      Daily facts.

2.      Facts that I have collected from a huge number of friends and people from the foundation course.


3.      The fact that it takes 10 minutes for an ‘average’ man from getting up to stepping out in an ordinary morning, while it takes forever for an ‘average’ woman. (Research collected within my age group)

4.      “Colgate” – the name of the famous toothpaste – actually means “Go Hang Yourself” in Spanish.

However, it seems that the 4th one is a bit hard to be related to the other 3, so I might not consider doing it if I am running out of time. Also I think I need to be more focus on grouping the relevant ones together now because it will be a better presentation by focusing on one single idea.

I’m working pretty close to the Action Plan, though time wise it is a bit behind schedule due to my busy preparation for an upcoming interview. Therefore, I’m changing the final pieces to 3 or 4. Also instead of delivering one piece a week as planned I might have to finish everything in the final 2 weeks because of the tight schedule with so much testing involved.

Overall, I think I did all right though I believe I am more like a person that should work outside the sketchbook. I have tried very hard to do research and planning, however, everything just turns out to be pretty boring, and even my tutor can see I am getting bored as well. Therefore from now on, I am going to make up by working more on sketchbook rather than getting it up to date. Perhaps some different chemistry may occur because of this.

沒有留言:

張貼留言