2011年3月11日 星期五

Research- Collecting Facts

I started to collect "facts" from friends and people around me. I have ask 2 Questions about them:

1. How long it takes you to get ready to go out?

2. Can you give me a little fact about yourself.

    The 1st question is because of the research I have done and I want to prove is it right or not that girls take much longer than boys~~
Here are some of the photos, I won't show all of them because I got quite a few so here are some of the example of what I did:


1. 10 mins

2. I'm Japanese.

1. 1 and a half hour.

2. I love dancing.

1. 2 hours.

2. Love music and singing.

1. 1 and a half hour.

2. I love glasses.


1. 30 mins to get ready.

2. I love saxophone.














    I ask them to write their names and hold them up to take photos because I think is quite a special way to present people who you are, almost like a prisoner. But i think presenting in this way is better than writing your name on the side or something "normal" like this.

沒有留言:

張貼留言