2011年3月1日 星期二

FMP's Title- 5 Facts

    After talking to tutors and find out what my weakness and my strongest area on, I decided to do something that is really similar to our last 2 projects (Ferret and the oldest chewing gum is 9000 years old), which is XXXXXXX with facts.

    I was thinking of choosing 5 facts, they can be any facts as long as they are interesting or I can make something interesting about them. I will treat them as an individual projects but they all going into the same sketchbook. However, the only problem is that inside the sketchbook, it will be jumping around with all the different facts bumping into each other. In another words, they will not going to be in order and will be very messy.

    Soooooooo I think I will try to keep the order right in my reflective journal, which is here. Therefore this also meaning that I need to wait until a final product comes out then I post the blog out. This will make the whole thing looks as if I done everything in last min....

    Thus, I think I'm just going to write the fact on the title bit for the blog and saying part 1, part 2, part 3...etc. So the people will understand more about my project.

沒有留言:

張貼留言