2011年3月17日 星期四

Developing Ideas- Colgate says... Go Hang Yourself

    Since the Daily Facts project is not working very well, I'm thinking why not try out the "Colgate project" and see would it work@.@

    So I went out to Camden Town and check out the places where I can buy Colgate products. And take some photographs and see whether is it suitable to carry on this project~~ Here are the photos:





    I think the photos are ll right but I don't think there is enough Colgate products (though is a lot already).... Besides, I think other shops, Supermarket, etc, will having the same amounts of products or may be even less. More to that, I got kicked out from Boots, which this cause me to think that other shops will kick me out if I take photos as well. If I take it quick, it won't be in a good quality....

    As a result, I think I call this idea as an END...

沒有留言:

張貼留言