2011年3月27日 星期日

Filming "Chok Yeung"

    Firstly, I planned out what is in the video and I will tell you about it before launching out loads of photos.

    Basically, at the start, 1st model comes in and posting up saying 'Today I'm going to teach you what's "Chok Yeung" ' Then the 2nd model comes in, push the 1st model away  and say, "I'm going to show you the real one.'

    Then photos of them both flicking through, in split screen , kind of stop- motion at the start but then is only photos of them "Chok-ing". Is like a battle between them. This will happen for 30s.

    After that, a third person comes in, ideally is an Englishman. He then explain what's the meaning of "Chok Yeung".

    Here are the photos I took on that day, Check it out:


1. Post up on their own, 2nd model 1st because he pushes the 1st model away.


2. 1st model "fight" back by using "Chok Yeung".

3. Then they are using same "objects" to "Chok".





4. Carry on but each using different objects.



5. Then changing places and carry on "Chok"


    During halfway through filming and taking photographs of this idea, I just knew this is not going to fit in with the other 2 ideas and is a long way to call this a final piece.... Besides, the models and I got carried away, they just making random posts which don't really fit in to the title and I just kept on capturing them because they look funny~~~

    However I will still put it in and say it is a development work, and say the idea doesn't work (like the "Colgate" and the "Daily Facts"....). Most importantly, I will take more photos and finish making the video in my own time after I have finish the course. Because I think this idea have a lot of potential to let people to have a good laugh aboutXD!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言