2011年3月8日 星期二

Developing ideas- Daily Facts

Fact: Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.

Sketches of what I'm going to do:


    I planning to ask my friend film myself cutting onions with and without chewing gum to see whether the fact works or not. If it is, It will be a very useful fact, and that's y I thinking of proving this~~~

    Also I am planning to prove other daily facts like, such as:

" If you eating spicy food and it burns your tongue, put some salt in your mouth ad hold for a bit, it will cool you down."

"When you have tea marks in your cup, use toothpaste to clean it, it will easily get clean off."

...etc

    I thinking doing 3~5 and make them as 1 video. trying to make each individual video less than 1 min long so eventually have a 3~5 mins video. I don't actually want it to be long because it might get boring, so ideally is 3 mins;)

沒有留言:

張貼留言