2011年3月18日 星期五

Idea 02- The Little Facts About My Friends

Close to finishing taking photographs of people hold their names and writing a little facts about themselves.

Here is an example of a person being taken photographs by me  during before and after taking the Polaroid photograph:

1. Writing down the Name:


2. Waiting for the Polaroid photo to develop & Thinking what to write:

 


3. Flicking throw and see what others have write:


4. Writing the fact down:


    Almost everyone has been through all these stages lol. Is quite funny watching them thinking and struggling to find a fact about themselves. Especially when I say "It can be any fact", people just find it even harder to complete this task~~

    Here are pretty much all the photographs I have taken, not exactly finish yet. I will keep asking people to let me take photographs of them until I reach around 50~60, because that's how much I needed to make the word- "FACTS" out. 




沒有留言:

張貼留言