2011年3月29日 星期二

Finishing editing "The Little Facts"

Another Final piece finish~~~~~ Actually I finish yesterday night but I don't have time to blog it. But after talking to the tutors, I made some changes to the film. Anyway, here are the screen shots of the film:

1. My friend take a photo of me

 2. We look at the photo


3. No. 2 fade out and fade back in with the photos I took before hand is displaying on the left screen and the photo just took from No. 1 and 2 is been putting down on to the table and waiting for it to develop.



4. same as No. 3, you can see the photo is developing.


5, After all the photos flick through and the photo of me finish developing, the scene fade out and fade back in to this one below. Finally, a stop- motion video displayed in big screen at the end to show the fact I wrote.


    However, after talking to tutors, the last screen shot of the video has actually changed to the one BELOW:


    So the stop-motion of my writing is playing side by side with the photos of other people's facts rather than at the end having a big screen of stop-motion of my writing coming up. Then just fade out at the same time when both finish playing.

    The changes has been made is because the photo of me,  there was  nothing much really happening during only halfway through the video. I can't speed the video up because then people can't read the facts on the left. So the tutors advice me to add in the stop motion within it as well. Which then, more time on editing needed. Because the frame size of the images are different to the frame size of the video. In order to not make the video playing more smoothly, I need to get the frame of the images as the same size as the frame of the video does. 

    'Ages' later, I made them work. Though, other changes like speed of the left side need to slow down because is playing too quick. I made it each images play a bit longer then the whole video is too long and people will easily get bored. Therefore, need to cut down the images within that video. 

    After all these sort of things, slow something down, speeding something up...etc, I finally finished all my final pieces^^!!! (only end up with 2 anyway...)

    Now, I just need to let the tutors have a last look at my works and asking people how they feel about my final pieces.


    

沒有留言:

張貼留言