2011年3月27日 星期日

Finishing editing "Boys take 10mins to get ready. Girls take Forever."

    Finally Finished!!!! I finally got it down to just 3mins and it looks good@.@!!! But I still think I need to edited down a bit more because it still feels a bit long.

Here's a screen shot during playing the film=]]]



    Furthermore, There is one more bad news... When I'm playing this on a big screen, 'this thing' happened...:


   
    Don't actually need to look closely to this screen shot- image, and u can already see the pixels (squares) in the film... This is probably due to the camera when I'm filming it...... All I can say now is use a better camera to film next time...

    But other than that, this works all right. Besides, it works amazingly with the background music I chosed;) The music merged with the pace of the people moving in the film perfectlyX)))  

沒有留言:

張貼留言