2011年3月25日 星期五

"Little Facts" Preparation

    After finishing filming "Boys take 10 mins to get ready. Girls take forever." I talked to the tutors and tell them the way I'm going to present the video. They like the idea of using split screens. And they tell me I should use split screens for this video as well.

    So I planned that at the start, someone took a photograph off me (that idea stayed with me). Fade out after that. Then fade back in, split screens come up, photos that with facts on, on 1 side, the other screen will be playing the developing film that someone took it for me at the starting scene. Finally all the photos gone through and the developing finished,  fade out. Then fade in again, but in big screen this time to show the fact about me in stop- motion mode.

If you don't understand, there will be storyboard uploaded later;)

    Therefore, filming need to start ASAP!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言