2011年2月27日 星期日

V&A

On 20th Feb, I went to V&A to visit the "Shadow Catcher" exhibition.

    Firstly, before I go to the exhibition, I already know that it is more like a textile and fine art like works but I got so excited by the title; Camera-Less Photography. I think this exhibition going to be really special so I decided to check it out.


Floris Neusüss
'Bin Gleich Zurück, (Be Right Back), 1984 and 1987

I find this is the stunning photography of all. Because of the playful title. Also how he left the shadow of the person who are absent from the seat.


Adam Fuss
'Invocation' 1992

This is another one that I find it the most interesting. Because of the way he captured the baby 'swim' on a tray of shallow water and also the movement of the water is also carefully captured within it as well. /

Most importantly, what makes these two photographs, and all the others in the exhibition, so unique and special is the fact that they all been taken without a camera.


I also walked around V&A after I have visited the exhibition,,, here are some of the photos I took=]







沒有留言:

張貼留言