2011年2月25日 星期五

FMP ideas

    I was busy with all the interview stuff so I haven't really start properly working on my FMP recently. Therefore I'm catching up now@@!!!

    On 7th Feb, we present our ideas for our final project. For my ideas' titles are "Illusion" and "Shadow". Here are some pics I have made in photoshop under the tile "Illusion":



    The 2 images above are from a book, 'Design Play' by viction:workshop ltd. (2009). I got inspired by the moving faces expression and I was thinking using them to represent "feeling" inside us. For example, When u looking at a thing, let say a cake, you probably have different layer of feeling inside you. You might think you wanna eat it, you might think it will make you fat, so u are not eating it...etc. Therefore, by using fade in fade out of a same person, The actual face you showed in reality will be clearly presented out. Then there're different feelings 'behind' the actual face. This is presented out by different colours depending on the your feeling, ie. angry =red, and they are more or less kind of see through because they didn't appear in the reality.

Here are some of the images I have tried out the effect of seeing through and fade in fade out: 







    In here, the image above, The actual face is the green one and the feeling of "angry" and "sad"  is kind of see-through but is there to suggest different feeling inside the body of mine.

    However, Th idea is too vague... is too fine art in some sense. Moreover, ou can only "act" out the feeling, is not real from the heart.

So now I need to think of another title for my FMP. Firstly, I think I need to go to different gallerys and read more books, then I can find what inspire me the most and what I wanted to do the most.

沒有留言:

張貼留言