2011年2月26日 星期六

Tate Modern

  On 9th Feb, I went to Tate Modern to visit the Gabriel Orozco's exhibition.


Took a photo when I'm walking through the Millennium Bridge.


An interesting 3D Typography work displayed "outside" Tate Modern.

    Firstly, I looked around other works that are displaying in Tate Modern. I particularly find the following images interesting.

 

    The 2 photographs above are both photograped by Thomas Struth, who's a German photographer. He photographed visitors in some of the best known museums in Europe and America. He is fascinated by the culture of museum visiting and by the ways in which visitors and the museum respond to and affect each other. I think the light, space and architecture are all very important to both visitors and galleries themselves. I think Struth has capture all these elements in his photographs stunningly.

    As soon as I saw Struth's works, I try out what he has done on the other room. I know is nothing compare with what he has done but I think it is a interesting approach and is an interesting thing when u captured their face when they are looking at some other people's works.





    After I have looked around, I went into the Gabriel Orozco's exhibition, "GO". Unfortuately I'm not allowed to take photographys, so I just drop down some of his works' name and search the images in the internet.

"The Black Kite"


"My Hands are My Heart"


"Sand on Table"




沒有留言:

張貼留言