2011年2月23日 星期三

The Story of The Oldest Chewing Gum

 After quite a surprise success for my last project I have now got another difficult project... 

Firstly, all the graphic designers  all been told to find some facts through Internet, books or even people. Then we gathered all the facts together, lay it all out on the wall. After that we all choose which one are good and crossed all the bad ones out. Next, we all randomly picked up one by the alphabetical order of our register sheet. Kind of unfortunatlly, I got a fact called "the oldest chewing gum is 9000 years old".

First thought on my mind is, "Why am I having another sh*t titile......!!!!!!" However, things start to become better as I sketching random ideas of it out:) Here are some of my sketches:





Because this is only 1 week project, i haven't done too much thinking and sketches. I stick with "the caveman chewing bubble gum" idea.  Since a lot of people like my last video, I decided to carry on filming. And this time, I really did a stop motion video;)

1.) This is a mini studio I set up for filming the video.

2.) Some of the animation I have made for my main character.

3.) All the images and animations I have use for this video.





Here is my stop motion video. Although the animation is not that great and it is not perfect: I wish you will feel peaceful after watching thisX)))


沒有留言:

張貼留言