2010年12月11日 星期六

I See What U Mean (Part 2)

After all those hardworking typography in 9 days, we now need to merge the phrase in the poem to the environment. First of all, I just try out to put random writing on to objects around me. Here are some photos of them.





I used 1 of the design (the picture below) I did at the start of the project. I ignored "Who can say?" this time because it now makes the phrase not just short and sharp, also makes the word "silent" really stands out and provide a calm feeling to the people who look at it.





 The photo on the left is taken in my most favourite cafe shop in London. It simply meaning "it is silent now" because finally I can sit down and relax after a long week.









The phrase "it is silent now" is dissolving into the the coffee suggested that after I drank it, there will be silent.



 



 By merging the phrase to the busiest street in London suggested the idea of "although it is very busy, noise everywhere, when you looking at the photograph, it is silent." Moreover, there's another meaning in them as well. The phrase actually merge with some of the dull looking faces of the people who walking by as I took the photos, which in some sense, it is really"silent now" for them compare with the environment around them.

I tried to photo shot the phrase as clear as possible and tried to make the background and the people at the background blurry as well. At the same time, keeping this phrase subtle in the photographs. However, the phrase in some of the photos didn't appear as great which some did gone blur.... But I photoshop with 2 of the best one (I think) I got=]



 Although the phrase in them are still slightly blur but I making the vision idea/ the meaning behind them are really strong. I think will probably find some software to fix the blur or just take more photographs later on.

沒有留言:

張貼留言