2010年9月19日 星期日

1st 2 weeks of Uni

    Well first of all, I'm Fred/Freddie/YCH (wtever u wanna call). For people who don't know me, I'm from Hong Kong and I hav been study in England for quite a while. I'm studying a Foundation course in Chelsea UAL right now and this is my first time I start to write my blog!! I will probably write every once a week just to keep you update of my life. Besides i think I'm already enjoying it!!
    First week of Uni starting with fashion and textile, which is something that I really not interested to study with... Starting with random drawing on out sketchbook, which really feels like I'm back in the primary school@.@ Though, when we starting turning photos to 3D and starting to stitching, i actually feel quite fun and exciting!! Probably because I never really stitch at all lol
    But yeah, I really enjoy the first 2 weeks of Uni life. Gonna do Fine Art next week, hopes is gonna be good~.~!
   

1 則留言:

  1. Being an all-rounded designer, u are strongly encouraged to acquire various knowledge and technical know-how on different design areas. It is good to learn that u enjoy your life and your works. Keep up your passion@@@

    回覆刪除